To ensure that we process all submitted PPP loan applications by the May 31st deadline, Texas National Bank will be accepting completed applications until May 21st at 5:00 pm central time.
PPP Round 2 is here and our lenders are here to help! The SBA has issued new guidance on the PPP loan program, and we have received the revised loan application effective March 3, 2021. The new guidance benefits Schedule C filers by potentially increasing their maximum PPP loan amount.
Below are the links to the new PPP loan applications for First Draw and Second Draw loan request hosted by DocuSign.
Upon completion, your application will be submitted to Texas National for further processing.
We thank you for choosing Texas National Bank!
Application for Non Schedule C Filers (Standard Form):
Application for Schedule C Filers Using Gross Income for maximum loan calculation. This is solely for applicants who are Sole Proprietors, LLC who report as Sole Proprietors, Independent Contractors, and Self-employed Individuals:
- SBA PPP Application (SBA Form 2483 Rev. 03/21)
- 2019 941 Payroll Tax Reports
- 2019 Payroll Summary Report
- Most recent payroll summary report for payroll on or before 02/15/20
- 2019 Personal Tax Returns
For 1st Draw PPP Borrowers please include the following items:
- Completed application
- 2019 or 2020 FITR
- Photo ID
- Bank statement dated 02-2020
- Bank statement or invoice or 1099 Misc. dated 2019
- If you have employees - copies of 941's (same date as tax return)
For New TNB Clients please also submit:
- Entity Corporate Documents
- State Issues ID or Passport on all owners and/or endorsers
- Last two (2) years of Tax Returns
For the FAQs CLICK HERE
LAST UPDATED: MARCH 31, 2021