For those looking to declutter your pockets and pay on the go in a safe, convenient way, look no further than Mobile Wallet. Texas National Bank supports Mobile Wallet including Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay®. Mobile Wallet is an electronic way to store your credit and debit cards. With Mobile Wallet, you can make payments from your mobile device without having to carry physical copies of the cards when you shop. Best of all, Mobile Wallet offers a variety of security benefits to protect your personal information while you’re shopping. Here’s how to get started:
To add your TNB Debit Card to your phone’s mobile wallet, simply locate the appropriate app on your phone and follow the instructions.
Here Are a Few Reasons to Try Mobile Wallet:
- Tokenization secures your personal information
- Mobile Wallet gives you easy access to your cards
- You will continue to accrue any rewards your cards offer
- Contactless payments make checkout quick and convenient
- Mobile Wallet offers password protection for your cards
Keep Your Personal Information Safe and Secure:
Mobile Wallets like Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay® also offer several security benefits you’re sure to love including:
- Tokenization: Instead of giving your card number to vendors, digital wallets produce a single-use “token” for each purchase.
- Sandboxing: The wallet’s security programming protects your information, even if the rest of your phone is compromised.
- Location Feature: Apple Pay®, Google Pay® and Samsung Pay® all offer services that enable you to quickly locate a lost mobile device.
- Password Protection: Both your phone and digital wallet can be password protected for additional security.
Questions? Contact one of our Friendly Customer Service Representatives.
Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.