of handing over
your Debit Card to
Help prepare your teen for the future with our
Texas Teen Checking!
Educating your teen to manage their own money and understand the responsibility of having a checking account in their name is important for every parent. With our Texas Teen checking account your teen can experience banking and gain money management skills that will serve them for a lifetime. As a joint account holder, you’ll have complete access to your teen’s account and your child can learn to bank without the hassle of monthly service or overdraft fees.
- Includes a TNB Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Wallet
- Text Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- 24 hour Telebanc
- Unlimited TNB ATM Transactions
- No minimum balance required
- Open to teens 13-17 years of age
- Parent or guardian must be co-owner of the teen account.
- Parent or guardian must have a separate Texas National Bank checking account.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Reduced daily debit card and ATM transaction limits
- $5 monthly maintenance fee if you do not enroll in eStatements by the third statement cycle